Here’s what’s on their site as of this morning. Emphasis mine.The following guidelines apply when presenting manufacturers’ coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet through our website or that of our partners:
- The coupon must be legible and have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons with an expiration date must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one manufacturer coupon per item will be accepted.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Digitally duplicated copies of coupons (copy machines, scans, etc.) will not be accepted.
- We do not accept competitor in-store ad coupons.
- Manufacturer coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- No coupon that exceeds $5.00 will be accepted.
- Internet coupons are not eligible for double coupon promotions or any other program that exceeds the actual face value of the coupon.